Sunday, November 28, 2010

After Retiring from MMA, Shonie Carter Eyes the WWE

Filed under: ,

Shonie Carter has no regrets. It's been a long ride, and maybe some things didn't turn out like he planned, but after more than a decade as a professional fighter there's not much he would do differently.

"I've had my great adventures," Carter told MMA Fighting. "I went to Tiananmen Square, just because I was there. I was on the Great Wall before I knew ya'll. You know? I fought in Tokyo. I wrestled a bear in Russia. It's been beautiful."

But now it's over, according to Carter. After a decision loss to Jeremy Knafo in Tel Aviv, Israel earlier this month, "Mr. International" decided to hang up the gloves. So he says. Now he has a new venture in mind.

"I want to go to the WWE," Carter said. "I've talked to CM Punk about it. He works out at my gym. ...I'm coming to acknowledge the mid-life crisis that a lot of guys go through where they get a Corvette and a hot blonde girlfriend with big boobs. I've just decided to do the WWE."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/11/24/after-retiring-from-mma-shonie-carter-aims-for-the-wwe/

Bodyboarding Riverboarding Skimboarding Wakeboarding Kneeboarding

No comments:

Post a Comment