Friday, January 21, 2011

The Truth About Trading Tomorrow for Today

Filed under: , ,

For 15 years, Frank Shamrock suffered through the bumps, bruises, and breaks that come along with being a pro fighter, and he never had to wonder whether it was worth it.

Not until one afternoon when he was on his living room floor, trying to help his baby daughter learn to walk. A sudden back spasm struck him - one of many in a career plagued with lower back problems - and briefly paralyzed him on the floor.

"My daughter was around one [year old] at the time, so she didn't know what was going on," Shamrock said. "But I was like, I can't even get up to help her, so I'm not sure how much more of this I should be doing. That's about when I decided to stop."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/01/20/the-truth-about-trading-tomorrow-for-today/

Gaelic football Gridiron football American football Canadian football Arena football

No comments:

Post a Comment