Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nick Diaz Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Strikeforce

You can officially stop wondering whether Nick Diaz will leave Strikeforce in the near future to re-sign with the UFC.

Strikeforce announced Tuesday afternoon that they had signed their welterweight champion to a new mutli-year agreement. Exact terms of the agreement were not announced.

"I'm looking forward to continuing my career with Strikeforce," Diaz stated in a press release. "When I first got here, there weren't a lot of great 170 pound fighters for me to fight, but that's definitely changed. There's a lot of really good fighters in the division now and I'm ready to fight anyone who thinks they can beat me."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/12/28/nick-diaz-signs-new-multi-year-contract-with-strikeforce/

Br?nnboll - four bases Corkball - four bases (nbase-running) Cricket - twwickets Test cricket First-class cricket

No comments:

Post a Comment